1. Handling cash received from customers, looking after banking activities and reporting to head office.
2. Controlling the debtors accounts, sending the outstanding reports to head office and coordinating with Area Sales manager, and Store manager.
3. Complete responsibility of handling Accounts Receivable.
4. Looking after Accounts payable for commission payouts, and marketing related expense.
5. Maintaining Statutory compliance related to TDS, Service tax.
6. MIS Ã¢â‚¬â€œ Maintaining Business related MIS for Sale of various products and sending the same as per predefined dates.
1.0 to 10.0 Years
BRS,petty cash handling
Day to day accounting,BRS,cash handling